- 【Usage Range】All kinds of electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitar, acoustic guitar, electric box guitar fretboard measured in radians, and radians to adjust the strings piano code
- 【Accurate Measurement】Fast, accurate bridge saddle adjustment,obtain accurate measurements of your instrument's fretboard radius,saddle radius nut radius from either the top or the bottom radius surface
- 【Easy to Use】Fast, accurate bridge saddle adjustment. These come in the most popular fingerboard radius and make it easy to measure the radius from either above or below the strings
- 【Understring Radius Guages】Stainless steel material,set of 9 including: 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 14", 15", 16", 17" and 20" radius,A must have for bass guitar maintain and adjustment
- 【100% Satisfactory After-Sales Service】- If you have any problems while receiving our product or after that, please contact us through emails at any time. We will offer you a quick response within 24 hours and give you the most satisfied solution.
Details: Fast, accurate bridge saddle adjustment - Each gauges has an ccurately radiused arc on both the top and bottom surfaces, and is shaped to fit easily under the strings. - Use the bottom curvature to determine your fretboard radius, and the matching top curvature becomes a reference for setting string saddle heights for best playability. - They're handy for matching pickup polepiece heights to the arc of the strings, too. - Precision laser-cut from .050" stainless steel, the set of nine gauges includes 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 14", 15", 16", 17" and 20" radius. Laser cut from stainless steel - Top edges: used to determine the proper height adjustment for the bridge saddles - Bottom edges used to check radius of nut, fingerboard and saddle Specification: Color: silver Material: Stainless steel Package Included: Set of 9 understring radius gauges (7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 14", 15", 16", 17" and 20")
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches