- Bridge Plate Dimensions: Approx. 86 x 76.5 mm (3.39 x 3 inch); String Spacing: Approx.10.8 mm (0.43 inch); E to E spring Spacing: Approx.54 mm (2.13 inch); Mounting hole spacing: Approx. 21.6mm (0.85 inch). All dimensions are measured manually with the deviation (ranged) at 1-2mm.
- Compensated with WTB Tele style guitar with 4-screw mount system.
- Material: Iron Baseplate, brass compensated saddles.
- Dual-Load - strings through the body or top load.
- Package includes: 3 * brass saddles, 4* intonations screws, 1 * wrench, 1 * baseplate.
Details: The Wilkinson WTB Chrome ‘Ashtray’ Bridge is a perfect upgrade for Tele style guitars. It features a steel baseplate along with brass saddles. Strings can also be strung either through the back of the body, or top-loaded through the rear of the bridge, reducing the tension slightly for easier string-bending. Benefits / Features: - Brass saddles enhance the tonal sound by creating a fuller even tone. - Strings can be loaded through either top-loaded or through the guitar body. - This Bridge comes an Allen Key for adjustments. - Equipped with 4 fixed screws. Easy for you to install. - Compensated with TL Tele guitar replacement parts, also can be a decoration of your guitar. Dimensions: - Bridge Plate Dimensions: Approx. 86 x 76.5 mm (3.39 x 3 in); - String Spacing: Approx.10.8 mm (0.43 in); - E to E spring Spacing: Approx.54 mm (2.13 in); - Mounting hole spacing: Approx. 21.6mm (0.85 in). Specification: - Material: brass bridge saddles Package List: - 3 x Guitar Bridge Saddles - 1 x Guitar Base Plate - 4 x Mounting Screws - 1 x Adjust Wrench Note: All dimensions are measured manually with the deviation (ranged) at 1-2mm.